I grew up on the edge of the South Downs, Sussex and studied Printmaking at the University of Brighton, before moving to London to complete my MA in Printmaking in 1999.
In 2001 I moved to Wokingham, Berkshire and became Resident Artist at South Hill Park Arts Centre for three years.
Since then I have been able to establish my practice as an artist, painter and printmaker. Now based in Reading and I have continued to develop, and exhibit my work through public and private galleries.
- Landlines, Bracknell Gallery, Bracknell Berkshire
- Landlines, Farnham Malthings, Farnham Surrey
- Dualscape, Michael West Gallery, Isle of Wight
- Traces, Newbury Corn Exchange, Newbury Berkshire
Selected Group Exhibitions
- Henley Arts Trail, Henley Arts and Craft Guild
- New Ashgate Gallery, Franham Surrey
- Barn Galleries, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
- Blackheath Gallery, Blackheath London
- South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell Berkshire
- Yard Gallery, Hollywood, Derbyshire
- Open Hand Open Space, Reading Berkshire
- Jelly Leg’d Chicken Gallery, Reading Berkshire
- The Crypt Gallery, Camden London
- Robbie Robertson Cup, Hurst, Berkshire, 2015 & 2016